There are a number of ways to make contact with Helpdesk staff:
- Phone - 1800 555 660
- TTY - 1800 555 630
- Fax - 1800 555 690
- SMS - 0416 001 350
- Email - helpdesk [at] relayservice.com.au
- Post - PO Box 823, Strawberry Hills, NSW 2012
Helpdesk staff can assist with:
- questions, requests and general enquiries about the NRS
- feedback about the NRS (including complaints)
- information about different relay call options
- fact sheets and instruction sheets ab out different relay call options.
The Helpdesk is open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (Eastern Standard Time). You can leave a message outside those hours and a Helpdesk staff member will get back to you within four hours of the re-opening.
The Helpdesk is closed on national public holidays.
NRS customer charter
Complaints about the NRS
The NRS Complaints policy seeks to ensure fair and responsive responses to complaints.