Further support and advice
Visit the Australian Government's Australia.gov.au website for all the latest safety updates, health advice (including mental health and disability support), and information on income support and travel advice.
You can also receive Australian Government COVID-19 updates through What's App.
Support for the Arts
Commonwealth and state and territory creative and cultural Ministers met by teleconference on Thursday 19 March 2020 to discuss the unprecedented and evolving COVID-19 situation and its effect on the sector.
- Find out more about the Australian Government's support for the Arts on the Arts COVID-19 update page.
Support for Australian businesses
The Australian Business Continuity website, launched by the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) and its technology partners, provides practical tools to support small-to-medium businesses, including advice on how to use teleworking services.
The Government's business.gov.au website also has a range of information and support for small to medium enterprises.
- If you are in an emergency medical situation, please call 000.
- If you are experiencing a personal crisis, please contact Lifeline on 13 11 14
- Young people aged 5 to 25 can contact the Kids Helpline 24/7 on 1800 55 1800
- Support for artists is available through Support Act on 1300 731 303, or through its wellbeing helpline on 1800 959 500.