The annual report is a medium by which the Department informs and is accountable to the Parliament, the Government, our stakeholders and the general community. It is a key reference document and forms part of the historical record of our Department.
Annual Report 2013-14
Summary: This report outlines the operations and performance of the Department of Communications for the financial year ending 30 June 2014.
Visit our digital Annual Report 2013-14: Annual report 2013-14
View the Anuual Report 2013-14 on your tablet by downloading the Department’s app:
View the PDF version of our Annual Report 2013–14:
Report by section:
- Section 1—Overview (PDF, 994.1 KB)
- Section 2—Performance reporting (PDF, 985.4 KB)
- Section 3—Management and accountability (PDF, 3.2 MB)
- Section 4—Financial statements (PDF, 7.5 MB)
- Section 5—Appendices (PDF, 384.5 KB)
- Section 6—Reference information (PDF, 372.3 KB)